War Eagle Mines, Silver City, Idaho
|Name||Ownership Interest||Type of Claim||Acres|
|Poorman Lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||3.44|
|London Lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||17.52|
|North Empire Lodge Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||0.98|
|Illinois Central lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||2.08|
|South Poorman Lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||17.06|
|Jackson Lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||10.33|
|Oso Lode Claim||29.167%||Patented Claim||20.41|
What is BRVO’s Growth Strategy?
BRVO seeks to expand its business through now and in the future based on 5 key initiatives:
- The acquisition of existing royalties.
- Providing capital for the exploration, development and construction of precious metals.
- Monetizing precious metals by-product on current and future holdings.
- Providing acquisition finance, in partnership with established operating companies, in return for a royalty on the acquired properties.
- Acquire mineral properties and lease those properties to a mining operator receiving rent and royalty payments.